|Our Ability to Treat You…
Our therapists and support staff are committed to providing you with the services needed to regain your health and physical function, in a personal and professional environment. Our physical therapists are educated and credentialed to understand the interaction of your entire body and will use their extensive training to provide you with the most current therapy techniques to help you obtain maximal rehabilitation results. We provide specialized physical therapy to people of all ages to increase physical function and promote well-being
Our practice is dedicated to providing personal and individualized care by licensed physical therapists. We take pride in our “hands on” and goal oriented treatment philosophy. We emphasize manual therapy techniques and detailed therapeutic exercises which are carefully tailored to meet the individual needs our patients.
At Atlas, our ultimate goal is to provide our patients with the premier physical therapy experience in the Fulton area. Throughout all phases of your care — from initial phone call to our office to the final visit with your physical therapist — you will experience a warm, comforting, and professional environment.
Atlas Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine is owned and operated by physical therapists. This drives our passion for physical therapy and for first class customer service. We want to offer an environment where people would feel confident referring their friends and family for physical therapy. At Atlas, being average is not acceptable. We strive to provide the best services to all of our patients, including:
- Appointments that begin on time and last about 45 minutes to an hour.
- A family oriented environment which allows for individual care and one-on-one time with your therapist during each appointment.
- A front office staff that greets you with respect and courtesy at every appointment.
- Consistency with their physical therapy care.
- Therapists who have served Fulton for over 20 years.
- Modern, clean and uplifting facilities.
- Detailed communication with your physician.
- Exceptional quality of physical therapy treatments.
Monday – Friday
8AM – 6PM